Believe it or not, the year is almost over. It feels like I just put away my holiday decorations and gift wrapping, and now I’m pulling it out all over again. There are many, many winter holidays all over the world, and I wish you all the joy of whatever you celebrate.
We’re starting our own celebration here with a sale on ADEN’s ebook, because we all know what a sucker he is for Sidonie, and she loves the holidays. His e-book is only $0.99 from now ’til December 31st, so if you haven’t read it, or if you know someone who’s been holding out, this is your chance.
There’s still a LUCIFER giveaway going on at FreshFiction.com. There will also a new contest starting at Fresh Fiction during their 12 Days of Christmas contest, which begins on Christmas day … because traditionally that’s when the 12 days start. Honestly, I don’t remember what I’m giving away. lol But I’m sure I’ll find out this week.
I’m also running my own giveaway to celebrate the holidays with my wonderful readers. One winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card, along with a signed print copy of any one (1) of my backlist (winner’s choice,) including titles from Vampires in America, The Stone Warriors, and Shifter Planet. Giveaway rules are as follow:
1. Send an email from a valid email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2016 HOLIDAYS on the subject line.
2. Contest is open until 12:01 am PST on January 1st, 2017.
3. Winner will be chosen at random, and will have five (5) days to respond once notified of their winning status. A new winner will be chosen if there is no response within the 5 day period.
4. Contest is open internationally.
5. You may enter only once. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
And speaking of giveaways…as promised, all of the LUCIFER print book giveaways went out this week via USPS Priority Mail. According to the USPS, some of them have already hit mailboxes, so if there’s a strange USPS padded mailer in your mailbox, it’s probably from me. You’ll be able to tell, because it’ll have my name on it! 😀
I’m going back to Kato and Grace now … they’re about to make sweet, sweet love. Or, you know, have sex. 😉