This was a big week for winter holidays. Like so many others in this world, my family is big and multi-cultural, and we celebrate everyone’s holidays, because why not? Any chance to share the love is a good thing. So this past week we were blessing the Winter Solstice, lighting the first night of Hanukkah, and opening presents under the Christmas tree. I hope your holiday, whatever it is, was/will be warm and wonderful and filled with joy.
The DH and I are quiet animals in our celebrations these days. We watched Love Actually, Die Hard, and just for variation … Sully, which was unexpectedly very good. It’s definitely worth a watch if you get a chance.
Don’t forget my holidays giveaways! First, I’m running one through my blog and newsletter. One winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card, along with a signed print copy of any one (1) of my backlist (winner’s choice,) including titles from Vampires in America, The Stone Warriors, and Shifter Planet. Giveaway rules are as follow:
1. Send an email from a valid email address to email@example.com with 2016 HOLIDAYS on the subject line.
2. Contest is open until 12:01 am PST on January 1st, 2017.
3. Winner will be chosen at random, and will have five (5) days to respond once notified of their winning status. A new winner will be chosen if there is no response within the 5 day period.
4. Contest is open internationally.
5. You may enter only once. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
And I’m also taking part in Fresh Fiction’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway which just started, so you have eleven days left to enter to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card plus a copy of LUCIFER, open internationally. There are lots of other authors offering great prizes,too.
And now it’s back to work . . . because the holidays don’t mean I stop writing. 😀 My KATO is kicking some serious demon ass, and (cough) getting up to some other stuff with Grace. Hope you enjoy this last week of 2016—I, for one, will be happy to see this year join the dustbin of history.
I’ll see you all in 2017.