A CONTEST FOR MY READERS
I’ve decided to have a Valentine’s Day contest that’s for my readers only. Too early for Valentine’s Day? Not the way I’m doing it, because the winner of this contest will be announced on February 13th, Valentine’s Eve. I noticed in my various holiday contests that many of the entries weren’t from regular readers. And that’s great, since part of the reason for contests is to attract new readers to the books. But I also want to thank my longtime, loyal readers, so I’ve come up with a contest that only they will love.
I’m giving away a chance to name a character in the next Vampires in America book, which will be Book #12, as yet unnamed. You don’t get to name the main character or the book itself, but your character will be more than just a walk-on, which means you’ll have dialogue. The character can be human or vampire, your choice. The winner will be mentioned in the Acknowledgments, and will receive a signed, print copy of the book. The entry rules follow:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with VALENTINE 2017 on the subject line.
2. Return email address MUST BE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Include your first and last name in the body of the email.
4. All entries must be received by midnight, February 10, 2017.
5. One winner will be selected at random from among the entries received by the deadline.
6. Winner will be notified by return email, and will have five (5) days to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
7. One entry per person. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
There’s no need to describe your character now or when you enter. IF you win, I’ll let you know everything I need to know about your character, with plenty of time to respond.
And that’s it. I figure only people who love my Vampires will want to have themselves (or someone they love) in the books.
I’m working (belatedly) on some LUCIFER bookmarks. It’s been a hectic couple of months for me, and the bookmarks got lost in the shuffle. But they’ll be available soon. I’ll post them as soon as I have the final design.
I need to get back to writing KATO, but one more thing … did you know you can Follow Me On Amazon? Just click the “Follow” under my picture. You’ll never miss a book or novella! Amazon will notify you of all new releases. Pretty cool. I just signed up for several of my favorite authors.
Okay, and now I’m going back to KATO, because I’m closing in on the penultimate scene in the book, which is exciting for me, and hopefully for you.
So have a good week, and stay warm and dry, wherever you are.
follow me on Amazon http://amzn.to/2ihz6kq