It’s April 9th! That means three things … (1) I paid my property taxes today. (booooo!) (2) My tax returns are due this week (waiting on accountant) and (3) QUINN is almost here! (yaaaaaay!) Don’t forget to PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY! I’m so, so excited to share his story with you.
As I mentioned last week, some of the events in RELENTLESS are significant for QUINN, so I’ve decided to do a RELENTLESS giveaway for every week leading up to QUINN’s release on April 27th. Last week’s winner has already been verified, but the snap giveaway continues.
Here are the rules for the SECOND WEEK of this snap giveaway!
NOTE: I HAD A LOT OF ENTRIES LAST WEEK, SO IF YOU ENTERED LAST WEEK, YOU DON’T NEED TO ENTER AGAIN. I’LL ROLL ALL OF LAST WEEK’S NON-WINNING ENTRIES INTO THIS WEEK!
For those who missed entering for last week, here are the rules.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with RELENTLESS 2018 on the subject line.
2. Your return email address MUST BE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. All entries FOR WEEK TWO must be received by midnight, April 13, 2018.
5. One (1) winner will be selected at random from among qualified entries received by the deadline.
6. Winner will be notified by return email, and will have five (5) days to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
7. The winner will receive one (1) e-book copy of RELENTLESS by D. B. Reynolds.
8. One entry per person. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
9. Good luck!
I had someone email me this week about a package sent, and I had to confess that I hadn’t been to the Post Office, because I’ve barely left my cave (aka my house) lately. I’m nearing the finish line on Shifter Planet 2 … a few more days left. After that, I’ll sit in the sunshine (under an umbrella) for a day or two and then it’s back into the cave for GABRIEL (Stone Warriors 3.) Mein Gott, what was I thinking? 😀
And just to prove I really am certifiably insane, I’ve taken the first steps toward a long-delayed renovation of my house. I’m doing it in stages, because I need at least one working bathroom and a place to write! And I’m taking a long break between the two halves of the house. But I’m replacing all the floors, which essentially means packing up like you’re moving, including all my books, because the bookcases/shelves have to move. There are, I don’t know, hundreds, maybe THOUSANDS of books? ::sigh:: I’m looking forward to the end result, but not the process. My contractor keeps trying to cheer me up. lol
I’m heading back into the cave now. I might have to scout out a real cave once they start tearing up my house. Will gutting the walls bring out bugs? ::shudder::
Okay, back to work! See you next week!