Let’s start with the fun stuff. The holidays are upon us and that means GIVEAWAYS! For this first giveaway, I went back and forth, trying to decide which books to include, but in the end it was easy. GABRIEL has been such a reader favorite, especially with new readers, so one (1) winner will get all three Stone Warriors books currently available. That means DAMIAN, KATO, and GABRIEL in print or e-format, winner’s choice, and all you have to do to enter is send me an email. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE RULES EXACTLY! HERE THEY ARE:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with HOLIDAY #1 2018 on the subject line.
2. Your return email address MUST BE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. All entries must be received by midnight, December 12, 2018.
5. One (1) winner will be selected at random from among qualified entries received by the deadline.
6. Winner will be notified by return email, and will have five (5) days to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
7. One (1) winner will receive all three Stone Warriors books currently available–DAMIAN, KATO, and GABRIEL, in print OR e-format, winner’s choice.
8. Contest is open to international entries.
9. One entry per person. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
10. Good luck!
Speaking of holidays…. If you live in the UK,
QUINN is currently a monthly deal at AMAZON.co.uk. Only £0.99 for the e-book, for the entire month of December. This is an unusual bargain, so grab it while you can!
Want some fantastic news? For me, anyway. My renovation is D.O.N.E. When my contractor told me I didn’t believe it. Done? No more (very nice, very skilled) people arriving at my door at 7:30 in the morning? Which is just about when I’m going to sleep, by the way. No more demolition and dust? I have a refrigerator again, with ice and water I can drink? I have an oven? A MICROWAVE? I don’t know if I can stand it. But it’s true. The cleaning crew will be here on Monday, and my furniture comes back on Tuesday, including my BIG RED CHAIR where I love to write. Of course, now I have to unpack all those boxes, but that’s okay. The picture above, by the way, is the new wood floor, which doesn’t photograph well, and my new built-in bookshelf which does. Isn’t it beautiful? (pauses to wipe away tears of joy)
Well, now that I have my BIG RED CHAIR back, LACHLAN will fly from my fingers. He and Julia are getting hot and heavy right now, in every sense. They’re deep into the battle for Scotland’s vampires, and (cough) deep into each other as well. I’m using all of my travel experience in Scotland. I so loved my trip there, loved everything about it, and can’t wait to go back. It’s so great incorporating all of those beautiful places into my story.
I didn’t agree with everything he did, but he served his country with courage, integrity, and great respect for the office. Rest in Peace.
As the holiday season begins, I want to wish all of my family, friends, and readers who celebrate a wonderful Festival of Lights, with lots of yummy latkes. I love those!
Okay, it’s back to work for me. A couple more days without the BIG CHAIR, but I can do it. Have a wonderful week, be safe out there, and I’ll see you next Monday.