WE’RE ALL STILL HERE!
Just a quick post to catch up.
My “stuck-at-home” giveaway continues, because we’re all still…stuck at home! It’s all in a good cause, however. I’d certainly rather be stuck at home than in a hospital trying to breathe through soupy lungs. The winners for the past two weeks have been notified and received their prizes, but you can still win. If you’ve already entered there’s no need to resubmit. I’ll be drawing winners from all the emails accumulated by the draw date/time. YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER ONCE!
How to enter…
1. Send an email to email@example.com with HOME 1 on the subject line.
2. Return email address MUST BE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Include your first and last name in the body of the email.
4. I WILL SELECT A WINNER EVERY SATURDAY AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT PST. All entries received by that time will be eligible for the drawing. One (1) winner will be selected EACH WEEK at random from among the entries received by the deadline.
REMEMBER: YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER ONCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE WEEKLY GIVEAWAY. PLEASE DON’T SEND ME A WEEKLY EMAIL!!!
5. The winner will be notified by return email. She/he will then have five (5) days to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
6. One (1) entry per person. ALL duplicate entries will be deleted (and yes, I’ve already had a few. You may think you’re slick, but they’re easy to spot. 😁 )
7. The weekly prize will be an Amazon e-gift card. The amount will vary randomly every week. Even I won’t know what it will be until it happens.
I’m assuming “a man” refers to the human race. lol In any event, this human is busy writing Xavier’s story. Things are moving along smoothly, or as smoothly as things can get in the midst of murder and mayhem.
Have a wonderful week.
Stay safe, especially if you’re one of the courageous people on the front lines of this crisis.