Yep, we’re all still here. And it looks like we might be here a while longer. So…….
Two more weekly giveaway winners received their gift cards for my stuck-at-home C19 giveaway. Gotta keep those spirits up somehow. If you haven’t entered yet, here are the rules:
How to enter…
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with HOME 1 on the subject line.
2. Return email address MUST BE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Include your first and last name in the body of the email.
4. I WILL SELECT A WINNER EVERY SATURDAY AT 12:00 MIDNIGHT PST. All entries received by that time will be eligible for the drawing. One (1) winner will be selected EACH WEEK at random from among the entries received by the deadline.
REMEMBER: YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER ONCE TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE WEEKLY GIVEAWAY. PLEASE DON’T SEND ME A WEEKLY EMAIL!!!
5. The winner will be notified by return email. She/he will then have five (5) days to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
6. One (1) entry per person. ALL duplicate entries will be deleted (and yes, I’ve already had a few. You may think you’re slick, but they’re easy to spot. 😁 )
7. The weekly prize will be an Amazon e-gift card. The amount will vary randomly every week. Even I won’t know what it will be until it happens.
The quarantine isn’t the only thing rolling at my house, though. So is XAVIER’s story! I’m definitely on track for my June 1 deadline, and I might not have to hide in a cave, either. Of course, we’re all sort of hiding in a cave anyway. I’m really happy with XAVIER, and I think my readers will like his mate Layla. She might just be tougher than Cyn. Hard to believe, but true. lol I was supposed to visit Barcelona in March, mostly for location research on XAVIER’s story, but that was cancelled, of course. So, I’m relying on the internet to help me out, and as always, it doesn’t disappoint. Everything can be found if you use the right search parameters. Even some things you’d rather not see. Yikes.
I’m hoping to share a XAVIER snippet with you all soon. I just have to find one that encapsulates Xavier and Layla in a short burst. Not easy to do.
In the meantime, if you haven’t read my Vampires yet, or if you know someone else who might like the books, JABRIL’s ebook is available for only $0.99 until May 15, 2020, on all the usual e-platforms. You’ll be reminded what a bad ass Cyn really is, so you’ll be ready to compare her to Layla. I think they’d be great (and dangerous) friends. Raphael and Xavier would probably prefer they remain far away from each other. The world would never be the same. Hey, that sounds like a good story. Maybe Raphael and Cyn should revisit Europe. Hmmmmm.
But first, Nick. As soon as I turn in XAVIER’s story, I’ll be turning to Nick, aka Nicodemus. His will be the last book of the Stone Warriors, and he’s been waiting since RAPHAEL for his story to be told, so I have to do him justice. I’m excited about it. I’ve always loved Nick.
And so back to work for me. Or, actually, off to bed. It’s nearly 7:00 am here, and I’ve been up all night working, so I’m ready to sleep.
Please stay safe out there, no matter where you are, no matter what choices your authorities are making about social distancing and masks. Take care of you and your loved ones, and you’ll be taking care of everyone else, too.