It’s Valentine’s Day (week) and, last time I checked, I wrote romance stories. So, it’s time to celebrate romance with a brand, new contest!
I want this contest to be for my readers, so I’m going to ask a question only they would know. And since it’s Valentine’s Day and no one does romance like Raphael and Cyn, here’s your question (and it might be tougher than you think.)
QUESTION: What’s the very first time—not in dreams, but in waking life—that Raphael and Cyn kiss?
The entry rules—which must be followed exactly—are as follows:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with VALENTINE 2018 on the subject line.
2. Your return email address MUST BE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.
3. Include your answer to the contest question in the body of the text, along with your first and last name.
4. All entries must be received by midnight, February 20, 2018.
5. One winner will be selected at random from among entries which provide THE CORRECT ANSWER and are received by the deadline.
6. Winner will be notified by return email, and will have five (5) days to respond, after which a new winner will be chosen.
7. One entry per person. All duplicate entries will be deleted.
Oh, and one more thing … what’s the contest prize? It’s a two-for, or maybe a four-fer. The winner will receive any THREE (3) books by D. B. Reynolds, print or e-book, winner’s choice; PLUS a $25 Amazon gift certificate (so you can buy QUINN, of course!) So, do your research and make sure you follow the rules for entry.
Raphael isn’t the only beautiful male I’ve been dealing with this week (although, let’s face it, he might be the most beautiful.) I completed my revisions on QUINN and sent them back to my editor, Brenda, who’s still trapped in front of her computer with a broken ankle. We’ll see what she has to say.
But, it’s back to Harp for me, slogging through the swamp with my gorgeous shifters . . . one of my favorite places to be. Yum, yum.
Have a warm and loving Valentine’s Day. And if your lover is far away for whatever reason, then treat yourself to something special and decadent—you deserve it!
See you next week.