Yes, I’m still using the image of Vincent from my bookmark as inspiration, especially now that sex is definitely in the picture. And turns out he’s such a lover … seductive and slow and sensuous. Mmm, yummy.
So … what did I do this week? Well, I WROTE every single day. There’s a point when I’m working on a book, when I know exactly what has to happen between where I am and where I need to be at the end of the book. This is a great feeling, especially when contrasted with the opposite end of the book, the beginning, when I know my characters, my plot, and how the book ends, but I’m staring down at all those blank pages and wondering how I’m ever going to come up with enough words to fill them up. Fortunately, that moment was long ago for VINCENT and his story is almost told. But that’s because the only thing I’m doing these days is writing. Mind you, I don’t object to all of this because writing is a dream come true, but it doesn’t make for a very exciting blog report. I did watch a TV show or two with the DH, and I did some reading, plus I finally saw Captain America! Yay! I loved it!
I also want to remind everyone that my 5-Year Blogaversary Giveaway is still going on. Entries are pouring in, but there’s still a week to enter. Here are the details …
1. There will be three (3) winners chosen at random from among all of the qualifying entries. In order to qualify you must answer the question correctly and observe all of the other requirements noted below.
2. Contest is open internationally.
3. Prize: Any 1 title from my backlist, with exceptions noted below, winner’s choice, e-book or signed print, also winner’s choice.
3a. Any backlist title can be chosen EXCEPT for the print version of BETRAYED (because they were a limited run and I’m all out, or HEART OF THE WOLF (as a Siren title, it was never issued in print.) E-book versions ARE available on both of these.
3b. If you are one of the three (3) winners, you may choose VINCENT as your prize (print or e) if you’re willing to wait until his release which is currently scheduled for 1 November 2014.
4. Entries MUST be emailed to either email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Entries MUST have the following subject line – “5 YEAR CONTEST”
6. Entries MUST INCLUDE a valid email address where entrant can be notified if she/he wins. Your email addy will not be used for any other purpose.
6. Entries MUST be received no later than 12:01 A.M. (PST) on May 12, 2014.
7. Winners will be selected at random from all qualifying entries, and will be announced on my May 19, 2014 blog entry. Winners will also be notified by e-mail and will have five (5) days to respond, or a new winner will be selected at random from the qualifying entries.
8. All successful entries MUST answer this question correctly. All others will be disqualified.
QUESTION: What is the name of Robbie’s spouse?
And now, I have to get back to VINCENT because I’m hearing the siren song of a completed first draft. Sweet.
See you next week, same place, same time.